Dallas, TX 75205
Full-time Mother/Baby Registered Nurse needed in Dallas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Registered Nurse - RN - Mother/Baby
Schedule: Full Time Nights (rotating weekends)
The Mother Baby Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The Mother Baby / Couplet Care RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
* BSN required within 24 months of hire
* Current TX RN License or valid compact license
* BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
* NRP, required within 3 months
* STABLE, required within 6 months
* 1-2 years experience in Mother/Baby, Postpartum
* RN Experience in Mother Baby/Couplet care or postpartum in a hospital. May consider Newborn Nursery experience on a case by case bases.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!