El Paso, TX 79911
Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology
Days (rotating weekends) and Nights
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
* Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
* Current BCLS certification.
* Medical/Surgical Nursing experience preferred.
* Chemotherapy experience preferred.
* Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!