Bethlehem, NH 03574
Full-time Operating Room Registered Nurse needed at a top facility in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
RN - OR
Day shift, Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30pm and rotating call
Position Summary: The perioperative nurse develops a plan of nursing care and then coordinates and delivers care to patients undergoing operative or other invasive procedures. The nurse has the requisite skills and knowledge to assess, plan, intervene, and evaluate the outcomes of interventions. The Perioperative nurse addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural, and spiritual responses of surgical patients.
- RN license in the State of New Hampshire
- Two years of nursing experience required
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to take on call responsibility
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required
- Basic Dysrhythmia course completion required within one year of hire
- PALS course completion required within one year of hire
- EKG Interpretation Course required
- AORN certification strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!