Deltona, FL 32725
Full-time OR Registered Nurse (RN) needed at a top hospital in central Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The RN Surgical Services is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
* Nursing Diploma or ASN
* BSN preferred
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact
* Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
* Minimum 2 year OR experience in acute care setting
* Minimum of 2 years of recent RN Surgical Services experience
* Trauma Experience
* Ortho Neuro experience required
* PC skills
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!