Isle of Palms, SC 29451
Full-time Ortho/Neuro Registered Nurse needed in South Carolina!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days and Nights / Rotating weekends
Summary: The role of the Registered Nurse is to administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within the Department. To advise the Department Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes. To anticipate and estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of patient care.
* Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing.
* Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
* BLS – Healthcare provider.
* NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire.
* At least 1 year Experience in acute care. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer. Experience in orthopedic, neurosurgical and/or neurological acute care nursing desirable.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!