Albuquerque, NM 87111
Full-time psychiatric RN/LPN needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Provides case management for assigned participants including coordinating and monitoring activities of the individual treatment plan; assume primary responsibility for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating and revising overall treatment goals.
- Plans in collaboration with the participant and the ITT, providing individual supportive therapy and symptom management, ensuring immediate changes are made in treatment plans as participants' needs change.
- Educates and supports participants' families and advocating for participants' rights and preferences.
* Associates, Bachelors, or Masters level nursing degree.
* Current NM LPN/RN license.
* At least one (1) year relevant experience working with the severely mentally ill in an inpatient or outpatient psychiatric setting. Knowledge of psychotic and mood disorders, their related medications and potential side effects, required. Having Charge Nurse or other related leadership experience, strongly preferred.
* Must demonstrate specific additional training or experience in psychological therapies, building a therapeutic alliance, dealing with challenging behavior and the administration of psychiatric medication.
* Must be knowledgeable of psychotropic side effects and how evaluate for them (i.e. AIMS, observation).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!