Pulaski, VA 24301
Full-time Registered Nurse Case Manager needed at a top facility in Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Seeking a candidate with previous hospital experience. Day shift position, working 4 ten hour days with one weekend per month.
Under the direction of the Case Manager director or other supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability for developing, evaluating and directing the plan of care for assigned patients.
Works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for assigned patients. Responsible for facilitating appropriate health care services throughout the continuum of care.
Uses collaborative and systematic processes to assess, plan and coordinate the implementation of services that meet the individuals health needs.
* Licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
* Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
* BCLS certification required within 30 days from hire.
* Knowledge of utilization management and reimbursement mechanisms preferred.
* Knowledge of state and federal guidelines.
* Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with PC word process improvement including data collection, analysis and reporting.
* Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize.
* Demonstrates knowledge of coding guidelines.
* Possess thorough understanding of Protected Health Information (PHI) associated with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!