Deltona, FL 32725
Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) First Assist needed in central Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days (rotating weekends)
On-Call and Holidays
Job Summary: As an integral member of the surgical team, the RNFA's primary responsibilities and functions include the following: Preparation of the operating site for surgical cases, Assures proper preparation and identification of surgical instrumentation and appropriate utilization of equipment, instrumentation and procedures within scope of practice.
* Graduate of an accredited CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) and the State of FL Surgical Assistant Program OR Medical School Graduate
* Completed 2250 hours surgical rotation
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license
* Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required
* Current Certification as First Assistant (CFA)
* Current CFA having completed 350 cases
* Two years of experience within the last four years required
* Minimum 2 years Trauma Experience
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!