Canton, OH 44705
Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Night shift, 3 12 hour shifts (7pm-7am). Will be mostly in NICU and PICU.
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric, and adult patients.
- Assesses the current status and immediate airway needs of the critically ill neonate, pediatric, or adult patient in the transport, intensive care, and general care environment.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the physical, psychological, social, educational, and safety needs of the patients served regardless of age.
- Participate in the education of ACH staff, patients, and parents.
* Graduate from an accredited School of Respiratory Care.
* Registered Respiratory Therapist credential/Current OH Respiratory Care Professional license is required; Current Health Care Provider BLS training is required; NRP, PALS, ACLS, and STABLE certification is required within 1 year of hire and must be maintained throughout employment
* 2 years is preferred; however, new graduates are considered (a great training program will be provided)
RRTs only - CRTs cannot be considered.
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and a sign on bonus!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!