Estero, FL 33928
Full-time Respiratory Supervisor needed at a top children's hospital!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This is a night shift supervisor hands-on position in our Level III Neonatal Intensive care department. This person has to have current very recent hands-on NICU RT experience with Peds/NICU intubation, vent management skills.
* Associate's Degree Required, Bachelor's Preferred. BS required to perform duties of a Technical Consultant.
* Credentialed by the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
* Minimum 5 Years current/recent NICU experience Required.
* Experience including all NICU intensive care/critical care areas.
* State of Florida Licensure.
* BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support).
* ACLS*, PALS*, NRP* (*as appropriate to job function and population served).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!