Glover, VT 05839
Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in northern Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This is a part time (48 hours per bi-weekly pay period) night shift position (7p-7a). Potential to become full-time!
* Competitive Pay: Per Diem Premium Rates.
* Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in our 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
* Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
* Great Place to Work!
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care to patients of all ages.
- Provides diagnostic services through the Cardiac Laboratory and ECG department.
- Shares responsibility for quality assurance and improvement.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two years experience preferred.
- Vermont Respiratory Care Practitioner license and CRT or RRT certification required.
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!