Dresden, OH 43821
The RRT will provided respiratory care to customers in the retail and home setting for N.O.M.E. Will instruct and evaluate patients on equipment and provide feedback to physicians. Will be responsible for the training and evaluation of delivery technicians for respiratory equipment.
1. Graduate of an accredited respiratory program, either certified or registered, and hold a current Ohio license
2. Must have at least one year of experience in a clinical setting
3. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served
4. Must be able to perform the essential duties of a respiratory care professional
5. Ability to communicate effectively with the customer, physician and other employees
6. Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to staff and patients
*SIGN ON BONUS*
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!