Hartwick, NY 13348
Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in Central New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Assist the physician in the restoration of normal respiratory function in critically ill patients in accordance to established protocols and policies. Provide services to patients from birth to adult geriatric.
* Experience as a Respiratory Therapist prior to employment is desired.
* New graduates considered.
* Requires a broad knowledge of respiratory care procedures, respiratory equipment and patient evaluation using protocol systems.
* NYS license as a Respiratory Therapist
* Basic Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Requires the ability to provide high quality respiratory care service in the inpatient setting.
* Possess computer skills such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!