Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Risk Manager needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: An experienced, motivated and independently minded healthcare risk manager who is able to act on their own initiative, adopting a values led ‘can do’ leadership style within a climate of constant change and uncertainty. Provide leadership and advice in the implementation of the organization wide risk management strategies and programs which ensures quality, safety and risk management is embedded throughout the organization.
* Current New Mexico RN license with biannual renewal, and BSN preferred. Will consider 5+ years’ experience as risk manager in lieu of RN license.
* Certified Risk Management Professional desirable.
* Experience as a Hospital Risk Manager x 1 year minimum required.
* Minimum 5 years clinical or hospital operations experience required.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point/ Meditech).
* Experience with data analysis and reporting required.
* Proven ability to manage complex hospital risk management processes with excellent follow-through.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!