Norwalk, CT 06855
Full-time Senior Clinical Research Nurse needed at a top facility in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a nurse in our Clinical Trials Department! Join the Office of Research, a regional center for high quality clinical research, as the experienced and multi-faceted team works to provide key assistance in a broad range of clinical trials to meet the needs of the community. The team is seeking a professional, self-confident, and organized individual to perform a variety of subject care and administrative duties. This role provides direct supervision to clinical research nurses, clinical research coordinators and data specialists, as well as coordinates and participates in clinical research studies conducted by physicians.
Supervisory responsibilities include monitoring study visits to ensure proper protocol is met, providing timely feedback to staff, and attending leadership training.
Clinical research coordinator responsibilities include reviewing institutional review board protocol, coordinating study initiation, screening potential participants, and collecting accurate patient data in compliance with Good Clinical Practice.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 4PM. Hours slightly flexible. No weekends.
* LPN or RN License in the state of Connecticut required.
* Minimum of 3 years of nursing supervisory experience required.
* Previous clinical research experience in a research center, community hospital or academic setting required.
* Human Research Subject Protection and Good Clinical Practice certification required.
* OSHA training required.
* Clinical research certification (CCRC, CCRP or similar certification) highly preferred (required within 2 years of hire).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!