Velva, ND 58790
Full-time Coder-Abstractor II needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
Looking for ophthalmic experience. Can be a remote position for the right candidate! M-F shift with flexible hours.
The Coder II position is for credentialed coding professionals, either through the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). This position requires good organizational skills and the ability to accurately and timely code. All reference material such as the on line encoder references along with Coding Clinic Guidelines, Trinity Specific Coding Guidelines, reference books and publications shall be used. Records will be abstracted on line as part of the coding process when applicable. Knowledge of the DRG payment methodology and/or APC payment methodology preferred. Knowledge of the AR reports is also preferred. Willfully coding incorrectly for reimbursement purposes may result in disciplinary action including termination.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* CIC, COC, CPC, CPC-A, CCS-P, CCS, RHIT, or RHIA required.
* High school diploma, GED, Associates Degree, AHIMA or AAPC certification required.
* Minimum of 6 months experience as a Coder I unless has one year of exact coding experience at previous facility.
* CPC-A must have 2 years of coding experience.
* Minimum typing skills of 35 characters per minute.
* Medical terminology and coding knowledge, required.
* Organizational skills required.
* Computer skills with billing knowledge preferred.
Offering competitive compensation or complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!