Trenton, NJ 08601
Full-time Senior Cytotechnologist needed in New Jersey!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a laboratory that specializes in molecular diagnostic testing services, primarily for Women’s health. Currently seeking a Senior Cytotechnologist to work Tuesday-Saturday 11am-7:30pm.
- Work with our Medical Director and growing team of pathologists and cytotechnologists to process and screen gynecological and non-gynecological specimens
- Provide an interpretation of the patient cases to the Supervisory Cytotechnologist and pathologists
- Performs thorough and accurate microscopic evaluation of cellular samples using recognized criteria to make cytological interpretations
- Correlates findings with supervisory cytotechnologist and pathologists
- Accurately records all appropriate specimen and results data
- Performs fine needle aspirations to prepare biopsies and assess cellular adequacy
- Assures individual specimen turnaround times are consistent with overall laboratory expectations
- Assures cytological activities and equipment are used and maintained safely and in accordance with laboratory procedures
- Appropriate established laboratory techniques are used in the preparation of quality slides from cytological samples
- Performs other similar or related duties as required or assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree and a Certificate in Cytology
* 3-5 years experience
* Experience with the ThinPrep Imaging System (Review Scope a plus)
* ASCP Board Certification Cytotechnologist , CT.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k) plan, paid vacation & holiday,
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!