Riverhead, NY 11901
Seeking a Full time LCSW / Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team!
-This is a great opportunity to work for a company who provides the highest quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and behavioral health services to all who see it, regardless of insurance status and ability to pay, especially for the underserved and vulnerable. We are a Federally Qualified, Non-Profit Health Center serving communities in Suffolk, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Columbia and Westchester County. Currently hiring a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Riverhead, NY.
-Position offers a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, Life and AD&D insurance, ongoing training opportunities and a wellness program.
A Clinical Social Worker provides crisis intervention, bio psychosocial assessments, individual, family and group counseling and/or case management services to HIV positive patients, their partners, caregivers and family members, as well as other patients with issues related to chronic illness, aging, maternity, domestic violence or other social problems. In addition, perform job duties in compliance with systems and job specific standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Social Worker:
• Provides mental health services to patients with behavioral health conditions.
• Development and formulation of treatment plans for patients in care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team for including primary care providers.
• Support transition and coordination for chronically and persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care.
• Document all patient encounters appropriately and maintain comprehensive case notes.
• Review quality reports for site on all indicators monthly.
• Complete monthly program reports.
• Participate in regional network meeting.
• Serve as site liaison with program staff.
• Work cooperatively with various health population medical and Behavioral Health team.
• Participate in and facilitate case conferences as well as other agency, school and/or community based meetings or trainings.
• Demonstrates knowledge and skill necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients.
Minimum Education Requirement: Master’s Degree (MSW)
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must be a LCSW in the State of New York
• CPR/ BLS Certification
Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years
Preferred Work Related Experience: 5-8 years
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ID: KD21
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!