Nashville, TN 37215
Full-time Special Chemistry Supervisor needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) and a Clinical Laboratory Specialists (CG) who supervises and oversees all technologists within the Special Chemistry Department, maintaining acceptable TAT. The person in this position must have the advanced skills necessary to perform all the duties of a Medical Technologist III Lead.
* Bachelor of Science degree.
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as Clinical Laboratory Specialist.
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Laboratory Supervisor’s License.
* Over one year supervisory experience is preferred.
* Over six years of prior Laboratory experience including over three years at a Medical Technologist III.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!