Milledgeville, GA 31061
Full-time Special Chemistry and Toxicology Technical Leader needed at a top hospital in Central Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Special Chemistry and Toxicology Technical Leader:
* 4 years experience as a MT (ASCP) or equivalent in a Special Chemistry or Toxicology position as a minimum requirement. Must qualify as a “supervisor” under state laboratory licensure regulations (CLIA).
* Experience with mass spectroscopy platforms is preferred. Bench duties approximately 60% of the time.
* Responsible for technical oversight of manual and automated serology, ELISA, electrophoresis, and toxicology at a Level 1 Trauma Center with a Children’s Hospital and extensive Outreach Lab program.
* Experience with all or most of the following duties is needed: training and competency evaluation for all staff, method validation, proficiency testing oversight, review and revision of procedure manual, forms and other required documents.
* This position will focus on technical and quality oversight, not supervisory tasks.
* Weekends, holidays and on call required.
Offering great compensation and benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!