Richardson, TX 75080
Full-time Special Procedures Tech needed in Texas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Special Procedures Tech Job Summary:
Performs and assists with high quality special and invasive procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service Skills to include service recovery.
Special procedures technologists operate medical diagnostic imaging equipment such as computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanners and assist in imaging procedures such as angiography and cardiac catheterization (CC).
Special Procedures Tech Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging
- Maintain records
- Educate patients and family
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Assists in departmental cost containment effort.
- Deliver customer focused care utilizing the Star Service Standards to include the transport of patients as required to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
Special Procedures Tech Job Requirements Include:
* Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT (VI), MRT, BCLS
* Experience: 2 years diagnostic required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!