Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Speech Language Pathologist needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Speech Pathologist is responsible for evaluating children to geriatric patients (mostly adults) and establishing a plan of care and treating patients who require speech/ language therapy services. S/he delivers patient care within accepted boundaries of SLP Practice.
* Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
* New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license)
* AHA BLS
* ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence-SLP (CCC-SLP) required
* 3 years acute care/hospital based experience to include experience with Modified Barium Swallow Studies (MBSS)
* FEES/Fiber Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow Function is desirable
* Vital Stim Certification Preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!