Jaffrey, NH 03542
As a Speech-Language Pathologist you will have a central role in the entire process, from assessment to treatment—and enjoy a front-row seat to these amazing achievements. Come join our team of tight-knit, fun-loving, trailblazing professionals. SLPs are expected to adhere to the Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice set forth by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Currently we are hiring for fulltime, part-time, evening, and per diem positions. If you are interested in joining the team please post your resume today! Flexible schedules to help achieve a positive work-life balance are available.
• Current NH State license, in the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
• Current ASHA CCC.
• Basic computer, internet, and mobile device functions and use.
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising the persons care.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!