Mont Vernon, NH 03057
Our students are extraordinarily unique, many of them bringing a combination of diagnoses, including autism, emotional disorder, medical fragility, cerebral palsy, visual impairment and more. That means each student requires his or her own specific approach, their own key to unlocking their communication capabilities and achieving incredible breakthroughs. As a Speech-Language Pathologist you will have a central role in the entire process, from assessment to treatment—and enjoy a front-row seat to these amazing achievements. Come join our team of tight-knit, fun-loving, trailblazing professionals.
• Current NH State license, in the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
• Current ASHA CCC.
• Basic computer, internet, and mobile device functions and use.
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising the persons care.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!