Prairie City, OR 97869
Reference Code: NEC0940
Come join our Rehabilitation Services Program as an influential Speech Language Pathologist!
Speech Language Pathologist will perform duties as assigned for improving a patient's function in speech/language, oral/fascial musculature and structure, cognitive skills, voice, fluency, breathing and/or swallowing abilities to maximum potential. The SLP will provide this treatment per physician's order and coordinate therapeutic activities with the patient, caregiver, and other health care disciplines. SLP will be a part of the interdisciplinary team within the Hospital District's inpatient and transitional care programs. S/he will follow the department guidelines.
- Evaluates patient's communication/articulation, physical, cognitive, breathing, swallowing status, functional abilities and age specific needs of patients to determine the current level of functioning, self-care, self-responsibility, independence, and quality of life.
- Develops and implements a treatment plan which involves the patient, family, and social support system.
- Identifies and provides skilled interventions to reach achievable goals, coordinates and collaborates on treatment options, advocates enhancing patient's social support systems. Provides medically necessary treatments based on established departmental guidelines and protocols.
- Provides ongoing assessment and analysis of patient functioning and progress. This therapy involves providing treatment which takes into account the risks and benefits of that treatment regime relevant to the patient's medical condition, rehabilitation potential and prognosis.
- Provides timely and complete documentation following department guidelines and compliance requirements. Follows any indicated HIPPA, Medicare, Medicaid as well as state, organizational and department rules.
Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree
Graduate of an accredited school of speech language pathology
Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA).
MUST obtain within 60days of hire.
SLP license, in good standing with State of Oregon
Preferred: Working experience in hospital inpatient and outpatient setting
For consideration please forward updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: