Central Point, OR 97502
Reference Code: NEC0876
CT Surgery Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Southern Oregon
- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our award-winning CT Surgery team in beautiful Oregon
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Cardio and/or Thoracic Surgery
- We provide services at a 380-bed regional referral center offering high-quality medical care in a compassionate manner.
- Annual base salary of $160,000 per year
- Performance incentives up to $16% of base salary starting in year 2
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- $4,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- It’s 50% in the OR and 50% clinic
Education: Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
Experience: Minimum 2 - 3 years experience as a Physician Assistant in Cardio and/or Thoracic Surgery is preferred. Will consider 2 3 years experience in General Surgery.
Licensure: Physician Assistant (PA-C) certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician's Assistants (NCCPA) and licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners (OBME) required. Or, Nurse Practitioner (NP) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) and licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners (OBME).
For consideration please forward resumes to email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: