Cambridge, OH 43725
Full-time Surgical Tech needed at a top facility in eastern Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Overview of position: Functions as a part of the surgical team to provide care in the intra-operative phase of the surgical or obstetrical procedure using knowledge of instrumentation and equipment to ensure the best possible outcome for each patient.
- Properly decontaminates instruments and/or scopes, re-sterilize, and maintain log of activity.
- Keeps the equipment coordinator and/or manager informed of problems or suspected problems with the various pieces of equipment in the operating room.
- Supports maintenance of accurate preference cards through communication with surgery team.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and skills, ability to, and willingly accepts an equality on-call schedule as dictated by staffing levels.
- Demonstrates the ability to reduce cost per procedure by not opening supplies that are not needed.
- Demonstrates ability to respond to hospital within 30 minutes.
- Serves on department specialty focus team and accepts responsibility of assigned area(s).
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Completion of an accredited surgical technology program (some staff grandfathered due to change in this requirement).
* Current CPR or within 30 days of employment.
* Knowledgeable of anatomy and physiology.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to follow exact protocols.
* Must have good interpersonal skills (talking, listening, patience, judgment, initiative, ability to relate with others).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!