Fairfield, CT 06825
Full-time Surgical Technologist needed at a top facility in Southern Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Certified Surgical Technologist to work a swing shift, late mornings through afternoons.
- Ensures the protection of patient rights to confidentiality, privacy and only discloses information for professional purpose/s
- Provides a safe patient care experience by verifying patient information, assuring the operative consent, faculty consent, anesthesia consent and additional required information
- Ensures all equipment and required tools are maintained and well-kept to the highest standards
- Promotes efficiency and safety at all times
- Accurately handles and identifies specimens according to established guidelines
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Certified Surgical Technologist from NBSTSA required
* Minimum of 2 years of working Surgical Technologist experience required in a hospital/healthcare setting
* Maintains current BLS certification required
* Ability to communicate effectively with operating room staff, patients, their family members and other health care personnel
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!