Ogunquit, ME 03907
Full-time Certified Surgical Technologist needed in Maine!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a fantastic 80-bed hospital located on the southern coast of Maine.
Seeking an experienced Certified Surgical Technologist. This is a full time, M-F day shift position.
The Certified Surgical Technologist is a member of the surgical team in the operating room who assists in delivering direct patient care in the intra-operative setting.
Primary job responsibilities include:
* Primary Scrub person who handles the instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during the surgical procedures.
* Assists with any other duties needed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional care, we're offering a $5,000 Commitment Bonus for candidates who have the following experience:
- Minimum (2) years of Surgery Tech experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- BLS (CPR Certification).
- Graduated from an accredited Surgical Technology program.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!