Killington, VT 05751
Full-time Molecular Diagnostics Technical Specialist needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Lab Molecular Diagnostics Technical Specialist has the overall responsibility for the planning, coordination, evaluation, and oversight of all technical and/or operational activities and personnel in the Molecular Diagnostics Unit. Responsible for performing duties with the highest quality, safety, and integrity and in an efficient, and fiscally responsible manner are of utmost importance. The Technical Specialist ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
* Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate science field.
* 3 years Medical Technologist experience in specified section preferred.
* Medical Technologist Certification or eligibility.
* Ability to effectively interface with key management and decision makers.
* Demonstrated strong knowledge in the areas of quality improvement, quality control, equipment maintenance and laboratory required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!