Marietta, GA 30068
Full-time Technical Support Manager needed at a top facility in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Transport Technical Support Laboratory Professional for a management position. If you enjoy the fast pace of call center operations and want to be responsible for managing and improving technical support procedures, then we want to hear from you.
As Transplant Technical Support Manager, you will supervise the Technical Support Transplant team, ensuring the call center operates while keeping with best practices and customer calls are addressed in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage a field-based staff of Technical Specialists responsible for assisting and training customers in our Transplant product line.
Your duties in this management role will include:
- Developing and maintaining performance measures to ensure a high level of efficiency and employee performance
- Setting department policies necessary to meet business needs
- Maintaining compliance with internal and external quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Setting a standard of exceeding customer expectations and providing consistent stellar customer service
- Implementing call center best practices
- Ensuring timely resolution of corrective actions for regulatory or department audit findings
- Ensuring adequate staffing
- Recognizing and correcting personnel performance problems and implementing tracking performance improvement plans
- Drafting and approving department standard operating procedures
- Serving on cross functional teams to represent the Technical Support department
- Mentoring staff on critical, technical, and customer issue escalations
- Escalating issues to the department head as appropriate
- Managing a staff of field-based Technical Specialists that provide on-site demos, product training, sales support and product implementation on a global basis
As a Manager, you must have strong customer service and management skills to help set the vision for the Technical Support team. Our ideal candidate has an approachable style and positive attitude that will foster a sense of teamwork among staff. Other qualifications include:
* Bachelors’ Degree in Biology, Microbiology, or related field
* Masters’ Degree, preferred
* Related job experience or training in customer support management and/or technical support in a highly regulated FDA environment
* 1 to 2 years current leadership and/or management experience
* Transplant laboratory, Next Generation Sequencing, or medical device experience, REQUIRED
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!