Hartwick, NY 13348
Full-time Trauma Program Manager needed at a top facility in Central New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Trauma Program Manager (TPM) is responsible for the organization of services and systems necessary for a multidisciplinary approach to providing care to injured patients. This includes assumption of the day-to-day responsibility for process and performance improvement activities as they relate to nursing and ancillary personnel and assists the Trauma Program Medical Director (TMD) in carrying out the same functions for physicians. The TPM with collaboration from the TMD will assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the trauma program. The TPM will participate in case reviews conduct education and administer prevention programs, monitor outcomes and issues that focus on performance improvement. The TPM will manage the trauma support personnel and financial aspects of the program as well as act as the liaison to administration and other staff. The TPM will supervise collection and submission of date for the Statewide Trauma Registry and the National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB). The Trauma Program Manager reports to the TMD and is responsible to the Chief Nursing Officer and VP of Clinical Support Services.
* Bachelor in Nursing required.
* Masters Degree preferred.
* License as a Registered Nurse in New York State required.
* Trauma Nurse Core Course Certification, Trauma Nurse Core Course Instructor or Director preferred.
* Certified Emergency Nurse or Certified Critical Care Nurse preferred.
* Current and active member in related professional organizations encouraged.
* 5 years of trauma clinical experience is required with management experience preferred.
* Experience in coordination of educational programs.
* Computer knowledge required.
* Quality assurance experience is preferred.
* Pre-hospital experience preferred.
* Knowledge of trauma systems suggested.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!