Montmorenci, SC 29839
Seeking a full time Ultrasonographer to join a great team in South Carolina!
This is a Night Shift position. The ideal candidate will have at least one year vascular AND general experience!
Performs health care services utilizing Ultrasound to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of disease states. Performs ultrasound procedures and uses related techniques, producing images for interpretation by the Radiologist. Maintains appropriate records as required by regulatory and accreditation agencies. Performs required equipment quality control procedures and reports deficiencies to supervisor.
Essential Job Duties:
· Prepares room, equipment, contrast media and materials as needed for procedures. Maintains clean and stocked procedure room on a daily basis.
· Properly checks equipment daily, and ensures equipment is working properly. If equipment is not functioning properly, notifies appropriate person.
· Prepares patient for procedure – explains procedure, transfers patient to examination table, positions patient correctly, and assists patient at end of procedure. Practices patient care according to ARMC policy.
· Considers age-related factors in obtaining images or performing diagnostic or therapeutic imaging studies
· Assists Radiologists during procedures and takes films as requested.
· Performs general clerical, file room, and transportation duties when needed to fulfill the workload of the department.
· Sends images to PACS appropriately and verifies all are available for interpretation in a timely manner.
· Responsible for knowing and maintaining the measurements described in the Universal Protocol policy.
· Obtain and correctly document verbal and telephone orders per facility policy (only applies to ARRT licensed staff).
· Minimum of Associate degree in Radiography or Sonography from CAAHEP approved school of Ultrasound.
· One-year experience preferred.
· Registry by ARDMS. BLS (or obtained within 90 days of employment)
For more details please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to Kristin@ka-recruiting.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!