Macon, MO 63552
Reference Code: NEC0256
Ultrasound Technologist (Full-Time)
- The shift is 36 hrs per week, 9 hr shifts with rotating days off, depending on call, shift times may vary with patient load and potential shift adjustment in the future (OT possible)
- Call every third week Mon-Fri with rotation if needed
- Occasional weekend call coverage but minimal currently
- Need ARDMS registered/eligible and/or ARRT registered/eligible
1. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or eligible. Or registered with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or eligible.
2. State license or certification if applicable
3. Advanced ARRT/ARDMS registration is preferred. Multi-modality or specialty.
4. CPR/BLS certified
or ARDMS attained within 18 months of hire date, registration may require 1 yr scanning experience to sit for boards, depending on the school the candidate graduates from, if new graduate or a Radiologic Technologist with ultrasound experience, but also require them to attain sonography registry once hired and working for 12 months. Hope that made sense.
Proficient in diagnostic ultrasound, including but not limited to Abd/small parts, OB/Gyn, Breast, and radiologist assisted procedures. Call backs range from 1-5 avg per week. Time and ½ for minimum 2 hr per call back. Weekend call varies.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: