Marion, VA 24354
Full-time Ultrasound Technologist needed at a top facility in Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Under the direction of a director or other supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability for producing diagnostic procedures on anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site radiologist. The Ultrasound Technologist (referred to as technologist) maintains a safe environment and conducts patient education as necessary. Technologist follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality. Technologist works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients. Utilizes established policies and procedures and maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. He/she must be able to recognize and assess changes in mental and/or physical conditions resulting in life threatening conditions.
* Licensure capable in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Sonographer
* Registered and in good standing with American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT) designated ARRT (S), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) designated RDMS, or equivalent certification
* Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
* BCLS certified
* At least one year of previous experience in a Sonography strongly preferred
* Ability to accept on-call assignments for regularly scheduled shifts when acuity and/or census indicates need. Will be available to report to facility within 45 minutes of notification. This status will be determined by Department Director or Administrator on call.
* Must have previous experience in performing echos, ultrasounds, and vascular exams.
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and a sign on bonus!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!