Pulaski, VA 24301
Full-time Ultrasound Technologist needed at a top facility in Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job duties include:
- Under the direction of a director or other supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability for producing diagnostic procedures on anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site radiologist.
- Maintains a safe environment and conducts patient education as necessary. Technologist follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients.
Job requirements include:
* Licensure capable in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Sonographer
* Registered and in good standing with American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT) designated ARRT (S), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) designated RDMS, or equivalent certification
* ARDMS(S) plus ARDS (RVS) and/or RDCS preferred
* Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
* BCLS certified
* At least one year of previous experience in a Sonography strongly preferred
* Ability to accept on-call assignments for regularly scheduled shifts when acuity and/or census indicates need
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!