New Castle, DE 19720
Full-time Women's Health Nurse Practitioner needed in Delaware!
(Reference Code: KAM)
JOB SUMMARY: Provide reproductive health care services to a broad-based population with clinical supervision by the Medical Director and operational supervision by the Center Manager. Provide skilled client care in the clinical setting including gynecological exams, screening and treatment, counseling, contraceptive advice and prescriptions, detection and treatment of vaginitis, cervicitis and STDs, follow-up patient consultations and other medical conditions as per health center guidelines and client needs. Provides services in the recovery room including patient counseling and provision of all forms of birth control, assistance with moderate sedation. Provides counseling related to prenatal care. Provide direct client services according to medical protocols. Maintains a patient load of 4 patients per hour.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program/physician assistant program with state-mandated certifications/licensure.
* Current Delaware license as an advanced practice registered nurse/physicians assistant with prescriptive privileges required.
* Minimum of zero to two years experience as an advanced practice nurse/physicians assistant, with experience and broad knowledge of family planning. Experience within a family planning clinical setting preferred.
* National Certification or a current Medicare/Medicaid number.
* Professional, positive attitude with proven ability to contribute effectively to highly functioning work teams.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!