Centerport, NY 11721
Women's Health NP/PA or Certified Nurse Midwife Needed in Long Island, NY!
*Full time and Permanent Position*
Looking for a new women's health position as a nurse practitioner/physician assistant or certified nurse midwife? Come join the team at an amazing community health facility in Long Island, NY. A few different openings are available (varying offices), but all are based from an expanding network of clinics and offices in NY.
Specialized Skills & Knowledge:
• Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel within the HRHC service site area
• Knowledge of nurse midwifery; competence in procedures appropriate to specialty
• Competence in delivery of healthcare to patients (including preventative health education)
• Ability to collaborate with other members of Hudson River Healthcare in order to maintain high
quality standards and achieve client satisfaction
• Possesses the emotional, mental and physical capability to perform duties and shows strong
commitment to achieve goals
• Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, creativity and good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize work effectively, accept and utilize guidance and work cooperatively
• Possesses flexibility, cultural sensitivity and ability to maintain confidentiality
If you're interested in learning more about the position, please either submit your resume directly for review or send an updated version to email@example.com. You may also call
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Chelsey specializes in placing health care professionals into full time permanent positions nation wide! She is happy to help you navigate the job search and find the best fit for you. When not recruiting Chelsey loves to travel and explore new cities.