Redding, CA 96001
Full-time X-Ray Technologist needed at a top facility in Northern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: Produce diagnostic quality radiographs utilizing computed radiography. Navigate facilities network wide computer systems such as Image Information Systems PACS, EMR, One Point along with Report Vault. Digitize films, burn images to CD’s, print images. Ensure x-ray and mammography orders are properly inputted with an applicable assessment attached. Push prior mammograms and enter addresses in Mamm stats for new patients. Answer phone and respond to subpoenas.
- Must have California State license (C.R.T.) and an A.S. Degree in X-Ray Technology
- Competency in all aspects of image requisition (technique selection, patient positioning and exam protocol)
- Knowledge of Image Information Systems PACS
- Knowledge of Computed Radiography
- Ability to navigate EMR, One Point, Report Vault
- Good communication skills, team player
- Empathetic to patient’s needs
- Ability to multi-task, think under pressure, and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!