***3 MONTHS FREE HOUSING*** Med Tech or MT or Medical Laboratory Scientist or MLS or Medical Laboratory Tech or MLT (Multiple shifts available)
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 400-bed non-profit hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent Med Tech or MT/MLS or MLT to join their team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals. They have several shifts available and are provided 3 months of free housing to qualified candidates! If you’re looking to work in a large, state-of-the-art laboratory where you can continue building your skillset while also rotating across numerous specialties, this could be the job for you!
In this role you will…
- Perform quantitative, qualitative, and subjective laboratory procedures by manual and automated methods for inpatient and outpatients in all disciplines of the lab (Microbiology, Serology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Hematology, Blood bank)
- Perform daily instrument maintenance, troubleshooting and resolving specimen integrity problems.
- Perform specimen collection and interpretation of patient results and quality control data.
- Associate's degree
- ASCP or AMT certification
- 3 months free housing
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses for qualified candidates
- Employment benefits from day 1
- 1.5 hours from San Diego, but a much lower cost of living than California
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."