Farmingdale, (none selected) 11735
Full-time Accessioning Manager needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Manage, hire, and train a multi-level team of Accessioners in a fast-paced histology/covid testing laboratory with multiple shifts.
- Develop and manage a correct coverage and scheduling to ensure no lag-time and optimal efficiency.
- Engage, develop and motivate staff members to ensure the highest level of specimen processing accuracy while maintaining a strict turnaround time.
- Oversees daily accessioning operations including specimen receipt and triage, quality check of all information, and maintaining inventory of supplies.
- Identify and openly communicate issues and trends while collaborating with the team and leadership to develop best practices to ensure the laboratory is providing the best service and experience to all customers.
- Ensure department is meeting and exceeding all levels of regulatory requirements set forth by CLIA, CAP, NYSDOH.
- Investigate, analyze, recommend, implement and monitor workflow changes as needed.
- Create and maintain detailed SOPs and complex cross-functional workflows.
- Ensure employee productivity and performance of duties with accuracy and attention to detail.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter