Accessioning Supervisor Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 88901 US
Full Time and Permanent Accessioning Supervisor
Las Vegas, Nevada
Looking to join a new laboratory in Las Vegas? This state of the art lab is looking to bring an Accessioning Supervisor to their team! This laboratory is scaling it's growth and are looking for someone who wants to be part of an expanding team! To apply please submit your resume directly or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overseeing the following activities: daily operations of Specimen Processing, all compliance training, training or personnel, monitoring Quality of the department(s), monitor and improve productivity. Ensure maintenance of a safe, ergonomically sound, professional environment. Know and understand all functions of the department.
- Responsible for daily operations of the departments.
- Responsibility for Referral Testing, Accessioning, Scanning, Test Information and some Client Service functions.
- Oversees safety, ergonomics, maintenance, and cleanliness of department (including upgrades, repairs, etc.)
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for Specimen Processing in accordance with Diagnostic Laboratories guidelines.
- Reviews Specimen Processing Standard Operating Procedure Manual on an annual basis and ensure departmental compliance. Identifies need for revisions and / or additional SOP’s as indicated.
- Where applicable, ensures all Federal, State & Local licensure requirements are met, working with the Lead CLS and Lab Manager.
- AA degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Proper knowledge of specimen collection appropriate to the test ordered: i.e. requirements for lab test(s)
- Awareness of the factors that influence test results.
- Knowledge of medical (laboratory) terminology.
- Above average skills with various computer programs
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter