Adult Medicine Nurse Practitioner (Adult NP) - $5,000 sign-on bonus
Lowell, MA 01852 US
This community health center is looking for a full-time, permanent Adult NP to join their team of nearly 400 members. If you want a fulfilling career, consider joining this organization in its mission to provide equitable access to high quality, affordable health care for all people! Its newly renovated facility provides top-notch equipment to enhance every member’s experience.
- Examines and treats patients to assure continuity of care.
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problems, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Identifies need for client/family teaching and/or referrals.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client’s needs and care.
- Consults with other health care providers (i.e. case manager, family planning, etc.) Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed protocols, guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Assumes any and all additional duties and responsibilities consistent with the aforementioned duties and responsibilities.
- Current Massachusetts Nurse Practitioner License
- Masters in Nursing
- Board Certification in appropriate discipline
- Current CPR Certification
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!