Westwood, MA US
Home Care Organization Hiring Director-Great opportunity for growth!
This position directs the operations of the agency and ensures that all home care support services are delivered in a safe, efficient, and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards, and applicable state and federal regulations. This position also leads the agency's business development efforts to expand its client base and promote revenue growth.
1. Direct the overall operations of the agency and provide direction and guidance to the agency staff
in scheduling and performing home care services.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources to promote the agency's programs and
services and expand its client base.
3. Participate in the development and implementation of the agency's objectives, strategies and
initiatives for census/revenue growth and business development with the execution of related sales
and marketing plans.
4. Participate in national and regional home care industry organizations to follow trends and
developments and identify potential business opportunities.
5. Oversee the development and execution of client care plans and ensure that all services are
performed in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards,
Company policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal regulations
6. Intervene, as necessary, to resolve problems and ensure that all client service requirements are met.
7. Participate in the preparation of the agency's annual budget. Monitor the agency's performance
against established revenue, expense and profitability targets. Implement appropriate corrective
actions to address problem areas and/or negative trends.
8. Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
For more information & immediate consideration please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Services, Public Administration, or a related field of
Five years of experience in health care, including business development, marketing and/or
Experience in home health care and/or home and community-based services organization is
Demonstrated ability to drive census/revenue growth and sales/develop business
Computer proficiency - MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook • P&L experience and the ability to
develop and manage an agency budget
Strong communication, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer