Ambulatory Surgery Market Quality Risk Manager
Aldine, TX 77039 US
Contributes to the company’s mission and vision by supporting and coordinating clinical performance improvement activity for a defined market or market(s) of the Ambulatory Surgery Division (ASD). Manages the activities of the program in conjunction with the ASD management team, and in accordance with company Quality and Patient Safety initiatives. Ensures compliance with applicable accreditation and licensure standards
- As the Market Quality and Risk Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating and managing a safe and efficient work environment for your staff across multiple facilities.
- You will coordinate division wide programs designated to the continuous improvement of the quality of care and service delivered to our patients, employees, physicians and payors.
- Your goal is to minimize the probability of risk across the centers, maximize the quality of care given and provide safer facilities for our patients and personnel.
- Oversee the collection, compilation, analysis and presentation of evidence for your centers
- You will distribute Service Quality Index scores
- Facilitate team-oriented approaches to process improvement and problem solving amongst your teams
- You will oversee safety in-service programs across your facilities
- Maintain, review, receive and report all variances for your centers
- You will prepare and present findings and outcome measures related to your initiatives
- Develop and manage peer review processes for your teams
- You will perform tracking and trending of patient satisfaction survey feedback
- Maintain requirements from OSHA, CMS, AAAHC and federal agencies related to quality improvement, risk management and quality of care for your centers
- You will coordinate and prepare for state/federal inspections and accreditation surveys
- Nursing Diploma
- Valid CPR or BLS certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a clinical setting, preferably ambulatory care, risk management and/or quality improvement
- One year of supervisory experience
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and full benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position, contact Marina Setaro - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!