Blood Bank Supervisor (DAY SHIFT)
Acworth, GA 30101 US
- The Department Supervisor supervises MLT's and MT's in a wide range of duties that includes producing timely lab results, performing and documenting quality control, proper utilization of supplies, assures compliance with state, OSHA, CAP, TJC and other agency guidelines.
- Delegates and reviews testing of MLT's and MT's, assures competency of all testing personnel, performs staff evaluations, accepts responsibility for accuracy of results and reviews test results.
- Performs the duties of a technologist as needed.
- full-time, perm, DAY SHIFT
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology OR
- Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology AND Bachelor's in related field OR
- Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology AND currently enrolled in Bachelor's program (must complete within 2 years of assuming the Supervisor role)
- At least 5 years experience as a registered Medical Technologist
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!