Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist)
Blood Bank Technical Specialist - Outside Sales Technical Specialist (Medical)
You will be responsible for the achievement of annual instrument go-live and reagent sales objectives in all targeted markets. This person will lead the stages of the sales lifecycle associated with instrument go-live and customer complaint handling with an assigned customer base. The Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) will also have secondary ownership of assigned customer targets within a geographic territory.
Other Responsibilities For The Position Will Include But Not Limited:
- Providing training and technical support in the field for instrumentation, manual methods, and reagents
- Working collaboratively with the Blood Bank Business Manager to grow reagent sales, support instrument base and address ongoing customer needs
- Preparing accurate CRM based territory business plans, go-live forecasts, and reports to achieve assigned quota and product mix objectives
- Leading the addition of assays to drive reagent growth on automation platforms within an assigned territory
- Understanding the product positioning and benefits vs. competitor products
- Being available for LEAN workflow consultations, instrument evaluation and customer site audits as needed
- Being a key technical resource with blood donor centers, large and corporate account management
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) position who has a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university along with some prior outside sales and/or technical experience. In addition, the Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) must live in the geographic sales region that they are assigned to and must be willing to travel over 70% of the time for this role.
Other Requirements For The Position Include:
- 3-5 years of Blood Banking Experience
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) MT or (NCA) CLS certification
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) SBB certification
- Project Management: ability to prioritize and schedule all aspects of the project in order to meet a deadline
- Ability to work in a team environment, communication skills both written and oral, training or educator background
Ability to troubleshoot or problem solve
The compensation structure for this position is a base salary plus a variable commission plan where, if the Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) meets plan targets, there will be a total target payout. Additionally, this position is eligible for a monthly auto allowance.
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!