Blood Banking Technologist in Northern Ohio
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 US
Are you interested in a new Blood Banking Laboratory Technologist opportunity? Apply to this great opportunity in the Cleveland, Ohio area for permanent, full-time hire!
This position is offering: full benefits (401k, health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc), competitive salary, and potential for relocation assistance/sign on bonus!
- Independently perform specialized procedures unique to laboratory’s discipline.
- Training and teaching laboratory personnel and others. Contributes to the continuing education program.
- Observing guides, verifies and checks documentation of less experienced lab personnel.
- May act as lead in absence of supervisor/manager. May prepare schedule or draft procedures.
- Performing special projects as assigned.
- ASCP certification (or eligibility/equivalent certificartion)
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Associate's Degree in Science
- Experience is highly preferred
Interested? Click to apply or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for consideration!
(Reference Code: MK5519)
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Marissa is a Healthcare Recruiter, who is excited to help you find a long term career. She will listen to what you are looking for in your next job and will help you find that perfect fit. Marissa has lived in Massachusetts her whole life, and after graduating from Boston University with a Major in Psychology, she joined KA Recruiting and moved to Boston. Outside of recruiting, she enjoys staying active, being with friends, and vacationing in Florida.