CT Tech (Evenings) (SIGN-ON BONUS)
Covington, GA 30014 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 100-bed, acute-care, community hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent CT Tech for the evening shift. If you’re looking to join a team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals, this is the place for you! This facility is a certified Great Place to Work™ and one of Georgia’s 10 best employers.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology program
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Rad Technologist
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Advanced certification by ARRT in CT preferred
- BLS certification required. Six (6) months experience as a CT Technologist preferred
DESCRIPTION / DUTIES
- Technologists provide patient care to all age groups to include neonatal, pediatrics, adult, and geriatrics
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!