Monte Vista, CO 81144
- Perform radiographic procedures and CT Scans
- Maintain equipment and ensure good operating condition
- Schedule, prepare for and administer exams on a variety of patients
- Take "on-call" - reporting to the hospital within 20 minutes of receiving call
- Work in collaboration with Imaging team
Qualified candidate will posses certification and training as a Radiologic Technologist including ARRT certification, current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (American Heart Association), and strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
Full benefits and competitive pay included!
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!